Just a note to bring you up to date, the BBA is planning to begin Junior Basketball on Monday 13th July (the start of term 3).
* Beavers have entered all the club teams that have enough players and plan to play in the reduced Winter Season.
* As this stage the BBA does not want clubs to register players until they have the draw ready, possible later next week. When that is prepared they will ask clubs to get their teams to register their players, they will then go straight onto the Stadium Scoring system, if this does not work we may have a paper scoresheet for a little while.
* I will send all the Coaches/Managers their team link next week and this can be sent on to all the players to register themselves into their team in the new PlayHQ system. This is a new database replacing Sports TG (Sporting Pulse)
* Due to the Covid-19 health issue the Stadium has been rearranged to allow the BBA to abide by the Basketball Victoria Return to Play guidelines, player entry into the stadium will be managed by Staff to ensure the numbers at the courts are adhered to. More information will be sent out over the holidays to try and educate the players and parents as to how we access the courts. (We need to make you all aware that the kids are not allowed to take their own ball into the stadium)
* These arrangements may have an effect on the Beavers Club teams that practice at the stadium, we will know if there are courts available next week after the draw is available.
* Beavers may need to find courts outside the stadium for teams to use, this will be a cost that we have not budgeted for so we will be asking for the Season Club fee to be paid during this season.
Any questions call me.